Thursday, February 19, 2009

I won an ADDY!!


I won an Addy Award! I realize that most people have no idea what this is, but it's a pretty exciting thing for me.

Here is a brief description: (or click here to read more)

"The World's Largest Advertising Competition

The ADDY® Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world."

Just wanted to let my blog friends know.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! So exciting :) Can't wait to see what you won for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! I am going to school now for advertising and graphic design...it is nice to know someone so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brennacade, good choice!! I really love being able to be creative everyday. It can be stressful but it is totally worth it. Good luck and I am here if you need any help with anything!

    ReplyDelete