Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photoshop Duh!

How long have I been a designer? You would think it was all new to me after what I learned yesterday. If you have Photoshop open and a web browser open you can drag web images into an open document in Photoshop. Just click and drag, it's that simple. I have been using the screenshot method, an "image grabber" tool, and/or copy and paste, for years. So simple, I don't know how I missed something like this!

p.s. I am a web designer/graphic designer and I only use this for "mock up" purposes. I am very aware of copyright laws. I am not stealing anything - I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check that out... i use CS3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want CS2 (or CS3 even! lol)! I'v been using CS for a while. It's all the same really I suppose, lol.
    Ha...I've been using photoshop and paint shop pro for a good 7 years (or more?) and I'm STILL learning new things all the time! lol

    ReplyDelete