Monday, March 16, 2009

If you are bitter....don't read, seriously.

Before I met Spencer I was always bitter at those who had "found" love. Maybe a better way to put it is jealous. Terrible feeling, i don't recommend it. But now I have found him, so I am going to take full advantage of this situation and share 3 reasons why I love him so much. Just bear with me, ok, i waited 30 years for him!

Reason #1: The way to any girls heart is through shoes, right? I came home from work on Friday to find these...
And this sweet note.
Even Reece likes them.
Reason #2: It was HIS IDEA to go thrifting on Sunday.
It was also his idea to close his eyes when I took this picture. I don't get that logic though.

Reason #3: He is the most patient man I know. I was all flustered while trying to blind stitch closed the new pillow I painted....i don't have the patience for these kinds of things. And he actually said to me "mind if I try"? Ha! Really??? He worked diligently for over an hour and I have to say it is the most perfect blind stitching I have ever seen. China has NOTHING on Spence!
For those of you who stuck around for this long, I appreciate you putting up with my sappiness. If you are the bitter type, all I can say is hold out....if I found one, you can too!

7 comments:

  1. How cool is that!!??? And your pillow turned out awesome. My boyfriend would probably never sew for me. What a catch you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, that is totally sweet. I don't even think my bf knows what size shoes I wear and we have been dating for 4 years. It is always the small things that count in relationships that make you know that he is the "one"!!
    xoxo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got chills! can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Yeah...I'm lucky if my boyfriend knows what shoe size I wear, either. :P But...he does do little things that you reminded me of. :)

    I can't wait to see him now :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. And yep, I found one too. For the last 11 years my hubby suprises me all the time. Sappiness and all. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw cuteness.
    boys are nice when they are nice, huh?

    makes me want to hug mine, right now!
    kxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! my bf always ends up helping me when i get stuck on projects, he just seems to make it easier. lol you're pillow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete