Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mexican Revelation

Do you know those moments when you realize you really LOVE something and can completely identify with it? It sounds cliche but it really is like a light bulb going off in your brain...suddenly you can see something you were completely blind to before. It happened to me today...with Mexico. Mexican style jumped right up and slapped me in the face. I am so happy it did.









Mexico and I are now kindred spirits. I found all of these beautiful items at aida coronado.

6 comments:

  1. omg i love all of these and never realized i was drawn to this style of clothing. i really like the blue top in the pic from the 2nd to last. on my way to the website to day dream about walks on the beach and cruising in a jeep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Thanks to you, Mexico and I are now kindred spirits as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bright flowers too! Never been to Mexico, but sign me up if I can buy all that stuff and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting this! it reminds me of things i've found on etsy.com. i didn't or wouldn't have realized that i would like this style either, but oh I DO!
    loves.
    -joy

    http://joybruce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I just found your blog through the blogging course.

    Love the beautiful bright colors and mexican flare in these photos! I would wear all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gooooorgeous. I went to Mexico in 2007 and was amazed by the Mayan handmade clothing--the colors! The texture! The pattern! Whew. :)

    ReplyDelete