Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pretty Coasters


I have a new obsession....linen. I absolutely love almost anything made from linen and I honestly don't think anything made out of linen could look bad.

The back of these coasters are canvas and just machine stitched to the linen. I just cut up a washcloth for absorbent stuffing in the middle and the embroidery around the edges is really what holds everything together. I don't know if it is smart crafting but it sure is cute.


I have played Easter bunny for my parents since I was 11 years old and this year these coasters made it into my moms basket.

I think I could have made 100 of these...quick, easy and fun. Perfect.

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! What adorable favors they would make at a wedding...or even place settings. Did you make these? I adore them! Your mom is lucky to have gotten them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I made them. I agree....adorable favors with initials embroidered...or hearts maybe? Such a good idea!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I especially love the bird cage one. Do you have an Etsy shop? People would buy these up like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO CUTE!! I love linen too :)

    ReplyDelete