Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Buds Garland


One of my most favorite projects yet. I think because it was so simple and used minimal supplies. Sometimes I can overthink things and then overwork projects. I just have so many ideas that it's hard to stick to one thing. I want to do it all right that minute. Breathe.

Spencer is usually the one who makes the bed each morning. The picture below is what it looked like this morning....I'm sure the one black and one white pillow was strategically planned. I am just thankful that he does this on his own, otherwise it probably wouldn't get done at all.

I don't know if I am going to leave the garland hanging up. I just wanted to see what it looked like. I think its pretty and simple.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I know what you mean about having so many ideas and wanting to do them all right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks lovely there! great job, simple yet eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SOOO DAMN TALENTED!!! How fun would this be incorporated into a wedding somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you too Ashley! Your blog is FANTASTIC! My new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genevieve....My blog = favorite. Whoa!! I don't know what to say except thank you and that made my day for sure! Heck, that might have made my year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I like your like how you did your garland! very nice and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Simple, clean and gorgeous! -e

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! I also made a garland like that, in bright pink :) Your blog rocks, I'm adding it to my bloglines STAT!

    ReplyDelete