Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vacation, Shout & Birthday

I am going on vacation! We leave tomorrow for the week to visit dear friends in North Carolina. This means no posts for a bit. I wanted you to know in case you began to wonder if I just don't love you anymore. Not true!

So I will leave you with a couple of things that completely revolutionized my life.

#1 Shout Color Catcher: Are you aware of this almost too-good-to-be-true product? Now, I am extremely domesticatedly (is that a word?) challenged. And I certainly don't do things such as separating whites from darks. This creates quite a dilemma when i buy new fabric and need to wash it before I sew with it (I am really into red right now). Because lord knows I am not going to run 3 or 4 wash cycles in a day (i am lucky to do that many a month). Shout to the rescue! I promise these things are amazing! You can throw one in the wash with all your whites and darks AND new red fabric TOGETHER and you don't end up with pink towels! Go buy some right now so they won't stop making them. Please.....for my sanity.


#2 Spencer: Happy Birthday to my greatest love.

The boy, not the cat.

See you in a week!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and happy birthday spencer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation! And the cat is sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great vacation! Love your blog -will be back again!

    ReplyDelete