Saturday, May 2, 2009

cool baby stuff from Brella Baby


Are you pregnant? If not, more than likely your sister is, or your co-worker is, or you cousin is or your neighbor is. Seriously, sometimes it seems like a contagious disease.

I have two very cool friends, Holly and Sarah, who run a very cool business. Brella Baby. They design and sell adorable and modern baby books, journals, birth announcements, calling cards, holiday cards and stationary. They offer pre-designed templates and they also do really beautiful custom orders.

I wanted to let you all know about these fine ladies because, if you are pregnant you are aware that the market for these products is completely saturated. It can be overwhelming to know who to trust and who will make sure that you get exactly what you were expecting. I have complete confidence that Holly and Sarah will meet your expectations and even go beyond. I have known them for over 15 years and personally worked with both of them and would trust them with any project that I needed help with...which is rare because I am a bit of a control freak.


One really cool product that they sell is their modern baby book. For anyone who just isn't interested in teddy bears or Dora this is seriously the perfect solution. Not only is each page beautifully illustrated but they are also completely practical. Its actually stuff you would want to fill out about the new little person in your life (none of that fluffy crap).

Also, right now they are having a major sale so check em out. Tell them Ashley sent you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing us to Brella Baby! I love their cards. It's my forst visit here on your space and i really like the cozy feel of it. :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT articles!
    i really like to read more about your articles and help you to promote it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such great stuff. I have a couple of friends that are pregnant and would love this. I also show them this baby needs.

    ReplyDelete