Friday, May 22, 2009

the fabric of my life

This week I have been trying to pay close attention to the tangible things in my life that are really important to me and that I love. Fabric is one of those things. I especially love fabric made up of bold graphic design elements.

From my closet to my couch, these are a few samples of fabric that you will find in my home.

One day I will design my own fabric line. I will. I promise.

edit: crap, I just realized that two of those swatches above are not fabric (the orange and green dots)...they are metal tins from Ikea. oops! They would make cool fabric, don't you think??

1 comment:

  1. I love fabrics too. I used to work in a fabric store and we were all so excited when a new shipment came in and we could help open the boxes. Great memories. Happy Saturday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete