Wednesday, July 1, 2009

baby shower invitation concepts

Later this month I will be throwing a baby shower for my dear friend Jana. I LOVE planning parties and having an excuse to create all of the fun DIY stuff that can go along with these special events. I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna share it all with you through the planning/making process. I love this kind of stuff!!

First lets start with the invitation concepts. I swear I could have designed 100 different styles because I love illustration work so much. But i had to limit myself to just a few.






Which one do you like best??

p.s. They have already been printed and mailed out. Tomorrow I will reveal the final results!!

13 comments:

  1. wow, they are all so cute, it's hard to chose! i think it's between the first and last for me though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore them all! I think the last one...it's really hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design work. I would choose the last one if it were for my baby shower. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling! I like the last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy likes the second one and
    Skylar likes the last one.

    I'm throwing a shower for my youngest sister in Aug. Can we talk? I'm doing the invites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are all awesome but I love the first one especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg- tooooo cute! You are so great at this! I LOVE the first one so much. For a baby shower I might want the 2nd or last one with the sweet animals. wow- nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. The next time I throw a party, I want to hire you to do the invites (if I had any money to throw a party and hire someone to do invites that is). It's a tie between first and last for me. They're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE AMAZING! I love love love #2 it is so cute. I am always in awe of your talent

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the second and 4th one! The elephant is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them all, but number 3 is so hip and fresh.
    pve

    ReplyDelete