Thursday, July 2, 2009

baby shower invitation reveal

Ok, as promised...the reveal of the final invitations......

But first, a warning....I have a REALLY hard time photographing products, especially paper products. I hope you can get a good feel for what they really look like. I am working on improving in this area, along with about 4000 other "areas" in my life.

Note: Captions are above photos in this post

Here are the invitations and address labels pre-cut (printed on a laser printer)


Here is a close-up, still pre-cut....


And here is the front of the invite with the envelope....


This is the back of the invite....cute little pattern.....


And this is my favorite part.....the labels!!


The labels wrapped around to the back of the envelopes....

So what do you think? I think these little animals are going to be such a fun theme to work with. I plan to incorporate the bright colors into every possible aspect of the shower. It's gonna be like someone puked a rainbow.

14 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful! I adore the labels on the kraft colored envelopes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute how these turned out! I love how you used the animals for a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley these invitations are adorable!
    I wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm still getting caught up from unravelling and now getting caught up with In The Fish Bowl and noticed you were participating. I don't think I've had the chance to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and seeing all the great things you create. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! Especially the animal patterns continued on the labels and the back of the invitations. I have been browsing your blog and am really enjoying your illustrations and creations. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your invitations, your blog, and your message. so inspiring. glad i came for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost can't stand the back of these invites because I love them that much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this design and the bright colors! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As an Aussie I can say I love them all ESPECIALLY the kangaroo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! wow! wow! i love them. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I've come to your blog via "In the Fish Bowl" and I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE these. They are so awesome. I'm glad I've stopped by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously couldn't love them any more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The may be the cutest invitations I've ever seen, I absolutely adore anything that's been puked on by rainbows, especially if there are animals involved!! (from the fishbowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing. such fun stuff/colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also taking the ecourse In The Fishbowl and finally getting around to exploring all the bloglinks! Your blog is very lovely with lots of inspiring ideas and images. These invitations are soooo adorable - I just love the bright colors exuding happiness! Thanks for sharing!
    linda tieu

    ReplyDelete