Wednesday, August 19, 2009

reality

its SO true. i promise.

By the way, I learned this concept from the e-course I have been taking for almost 3 months now - Creative Pathways with Deb Owen. It has been an amazing experience and has truly changed my life. A lot of times I go into something hoping that I will be moved in some sort of profound way only to be let down...not true with this course. I highly recommend it if you are a creative person or struggling to get unstuck in some area of your life. You can email her directly for more information deb (at) djocreative.com.

Have you taken any e-courses that you have loved? I would love to hear about them.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh - did you make this? LOVE it! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Holly's Blogging your Way course which was awesome - I have to check out the Creative Pathways course now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, Ashley! I love the diagram!

    And have loved having you as a part of the course. You've added so much to it through your participation.

    All the best!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so glad a stumbled upon your blog. amazing work and even more amazing spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley -
    I'm so loving your blog these days, somehow you manage to paint the language from our house. I most especially love the "Thank you for everything, I have no complaints." I showed it to my boys & husband before we handed out our homeschool schedules & fall chores last week. I just posted this photo on our blog - it was just perfect for the content. And we made sure to credit Deb Owen + Creative Pathways. Keep posting - we love it!!

    ReplyDelete