Sunday, September 20, 2009

moving on

We are right in the midst of moving from the coast of Alabama to Orlando. And since I am really on a decluttering kick (i want to get rid of everything) Spencer and I have been having so much fun going through every single item that we have in our house. Check out some of these really funny things that we uncovered....

...before there was Gameboy I had portable PAC MAN!!!


You know you had this too....it's ok. I won't hold it against you.


I had every book in the series. My favorites were the vacation specials...they were extra thick!


Reece has found his own special spot in the middle of the moving madness.


And at night...when I was too tired to pack anymore, I painted a special little zebra for my friend Jana who had sweet Drew 16 days ago....


I wont have access to the internet for a while during the actual relocation process so Ill see you back here in a few days....I am SO excited to get moved and settled in to our little house on the brick road. I can finally start selling my art online!!

See you in 500 miles!

8 comments:

  1. i LOVED the baby sitters club too. also the box car children. so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I DID have one of those table top pac man games! I loved that thing, but it got misplaced in a move years ago. My son would flip for that. He has an "old soul" and loves Pac Man. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How EXCITING! I cannot wait to see your shop! Clearing out is so good for the soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I used to read a ton of The Babysitter's Club books...I didn't know they had movies!

    Just wanted to let you know that I used your image in a post that I did today. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like I happened across your blog at an exciting time for you! Best of luck with the move and I look forward to reading more from you soon.

    Oh, and, I recently swapped bedrooms with my kids and during the decluttering came across an 80's, hand-held games thingy. Couldn't belive I still had it - much less that the batteries were still working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giggle. Your cat's new roost just sent me over the edge. My cat is always getting herself into near-fatal accidents by climbing around like that. Crazy kitties!

    And yes, I looooved The Babysitter's Club. Oh my, yes. :P

    Good luck settling in--I love your blue door!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portable Pac Man! That is SO rad. I'm sort of a Pac Man addict and I love the cutie little old school portable version.

    ReplyDelete