Wednesday, September 30, 2009

still getting settled

It is taking me a while to get settled into a new house and a new city. I am loving every minute of it! But it has taken me away from the blog for a little longer than expected so i wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared...i just can't focus on crafty and artsy stuff when my house looks like a tornado hit it. So a little longer and then I'll have lots of things to share!

Check out our newly painted door...

I know painting a door isn't really high on the priority list right after moving but I was so excited about it that I just couldn't wait.

I'll be back soon with lots of fun stuff!!

10 comments:

  1. such a cute color!
    and who cares..it's your place.
    you make the rules!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never moved, so maybe I shouldn't even comment...but I think painting a door should be a high priority. You're making the house into your home. THAT is a high priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, number one priority...especially when it's that cute! Great color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color! It looks WARM there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for RVA classes and new friends and beautiful doors!!! ;) I painted our front door red on my birthday 2 years ago. (it was actually called 'fabulous red'...that's why I picked that one! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and welcoming color. I hope you're all settled soon! And when you are, you can check out this blog post where I put your image! (I posted the link below)
    :) Thank you again.

    http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/09/hearts-in-my-hands.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the door! And it matches the color of your links on your page - cute!! :D
    I hope you get settled in soon. Looking forward to your posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a lovely color! Hope you settled in soon! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it *is* a high priority! Lets your neighbors know you care about your place. It looks great! I wish I could pant my door, but I'm in an apartment with an awful brown door.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new front door! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete