Wednesday, October 14, 2009

be gentle

I am still alive!! I am here! i love you!

I am just taking some time to get REALLY clear about what I want to be, do and have in my life.

For example, one thing I know I want is to feel as beautiful as possible. Since I hadn't had my hair cut in almost a year that meant a trip to the salon was in line. And since hair cutters LOVE to make curly hair straight (which really bothers me), I couldn't get out the door without a big fat round brush being taken to my head.

Ill be back next week with creative goodness, i promise.

As for today....be very gentle with yourself. Relax. You are probably more OK than you realize.

Go gently today,
Ash

6 comments:

  1. Your final words just went straight to my heart. That was exactly what I needed to hear right now... Thank you, thank you!

    And you are so cute! I love the hair, even though I think natural curly hair is the most beautiful thing ever. :) Gorgeous necklace too!
    Have a great great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful hair ~ straight looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a comforting sentiment to "go gently". Wishing you the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my pet peeve too! They assume that you hate your curls and will make your day by straightening it!
    Yes...go gently...I like that.
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Ida. Wow. I am probably more OK than I realize. I wish I realized this more often. At least I realize it today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. "We are probably more ok than we realize." That sentence is perfect. Thank you for that reminder, and also for the comment on my blog a minute ago-- I'm glad to have an ally in positiive thinking as well! :)

    ReplyDelete