Friday, October 30, 2009

that time of year again...holiday photo cards

I know its the day before Halloween and you probably don't want to hear about Christmas just yet...but it makes me so happy! My absolute favorite time of the year is the Holiday season. I think it is all of the good energy and visual stimulation that comes with the excitement of giving...and the pecan pie.

But the holidays will be here before we know it. And although I haven't started listening to Holiday music just yet, I have started designing Christmas cards.

These designs are being sold through Sarah Pay Designs....and if you place an order (you don't have to decide on your design yet, just place the order) before November 14th you will get 20% off your entire order! very cool.

Check out the Flickr site for more designs and email spay (at) carolina.rr.com for a rate card and more info. Or you can email me ashleyinzer (at) gmail (dot) com and I can help too.

Sarah and I are also willing to work on custom orders....if you have an idea in your head we can make it become real. We are good at that!













Sarah and I go WAY back (we met at summer camp) - she is super talented and we have such a unique friendship...when everyone else thinks we are "weird" we just get each other. I admit, I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to projects and getting things done well and right....and I have to say Sarah is one of the only people in the world that I would trust my life, my business, my art and any project imaginable to. She is a genius of all sorts. Like a real genius.

Please buy cards from us this year...it would make me SO SO happy!!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw your blog (thanks to kind over matter's blog) and it is wonderful! Your work is just fantastic! I've just recently started my own blog and am now following yours. Totally awesome stuff!

    - Moira
    http://paperprincessandpup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I know this is an old post, but I just had to tell you how wonderful these cards are. I just love them! I too had a computer in our house since the 80's and DOS...chuckle! I use photoshop for so many things also. Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi and to tell you how talented you are.....never give up on that dream...no matter how big!
    Hugs
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete