Monday, November 23, 2009

gratitude day 4

Today I have a little gratitude humor video for you...its hilarious and worth it to watch to the end (4 minutes).



Today I am grateful for computers and technology. I'm grateful that my dad always made sure that we had a computer in our home (even in the early 80's when everything was run through DOS and I played Donkey Cong with joysticks). I grateful for the blogs that changed my life. I am grateful that I have been able to reconnect with friends I never thought I would see again on Facebook. I am also grateful that I can create and sell beautiful artwork through this box of wires and switches....it all seems so insane when i really think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've seen this before- I LOVE it. The guy is hilarious and it is all SOOOOO true. Thanks for posting this and reminding me!

    ReplyDelete